There are multiple reasons why the time is right to reboot your diet, according to Dr. Oz.
- Sixty-one percent of women say they focus on their weight the most in May, and 57 percent say dieting is easier in the summer, according to polling data from The Dr. Oz Show.
- People tend to eat less in hot temperatures.
- Better weather and more sunlight mean more time to be outdoors and active.
- The increased sunlight of the summer boosts serotonin levels, which reduce some people’s need to eat.
- There’s an abundance of healthy, seasonal foods like peaches, cucumbers and asparagus.
Order one of these bundles today at SparkDelivered.com
Free standard shipping in the U.S. only. Free shipping ends May 3 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Free shipping only valid on customized bundle orders with a minimum $199 retail value. Bundle offer valid through May 19 or while supplies last.