Please review the below event reminders to ensure you and your team have the best experience possible:
Success School Tickets
- Please do not leave home without your Success School ticket. Reprints will be charged your original purchase price.
Parking and Transportation
- Please plan for traffic and long lines, and allow plenty of time for travel including valet at hotels. Carpooling is highly encouraged.
- Parking is free at Cowboys Stadium.
- The City of Arlington will be providing trolley transportation from all of the nearby Arlington hotels to and from Cowboys Stadium for show days. Pick up and drop off will be in the front of each hotel lobby. Please utilize this free and convenient service.
Captain Hope’s Kids Diaper Drive
- Remember to bring your donations – a small package of diapers, training pants or children’s underwear – to Cowboys Stadium.
- Captain Hope’s Kids is a non-profit organization that dedicates its time and resources to meeting the needs of homeless children. We are excited to participate in this cause!
- Success School is a special event designed specifically for you and your business. For this reason, children (including nursing babies) will not be allowed entrance.
- There will be a bag check as well as security check upon entrance into Cowboys Stadium.
- No outside liquids or food will be allowed inside the stadium, with the exception of AdvoCare powder products (Spark, Rehydrate, etc.)
- You may bring empty water bottles to fill at water fountains, or water bottles will be available at all concession stands.
- AdvoBars will be available for purchase.
See You at Cowboys Stadium!